Amazon Streaming Devices
- Go to Settings->My Fire TV->Developer options and turn on “apps from unknown sources.”
- Download “downloader” from the Amazon App store using the search option.
- Open downloader and input 84204 in the url browser.
- Select one of the Instant IPTV apps and click to install.
Android Streaming Devices
- Turn on apps from unknown sources (this step varies by device).
- Open a web browser and go to https://instantiptv.net/apps
- Select one of the Instant IPTV apps and the download should start.
- Install the app.
For Smart TVs
Option 1: Install the app Duplex PLAY. After it is installed, it will show you a Device ID and a Device key. Go to edit.duplexplay.com and enter in the Device ID and key. On the next screen, click Add XC Playlist. Name the playlist Instant IPTV, enter your username, password and http://tv.instantiptv.net:25461 as the playlist url. After the 7 day trial, there is a charge to continue using their app.
Option 2: Install the IPTV Smarters app. Open the app and input your usernmae, password, and http://tv.instantiptv.net:25461 as the url.
For Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and Android Phones
Search the App Store for “IPTV Smarters”
Enter your user name and password and in the url box enter http://tv.instantiptv.net:25461
Search the App Store for “GSE IPTV”
To add the playlist, follow the following steps:
- Open the app and click on the top left corner
- Scroll down to “Xtream Codes API”
- Press “+” at the top left corner
- Enter your playlist name: Instant IPTV
- Enter on the next line:
- URL: http://tv.instantiptv.net:25461
- Press add
For PC or XBox
Installer for the app IPTV Smarters.
Enter any name, your user name, password and in the 4th box enter (http://tv.instantiptv.net:25461)